The US China Green Fund is a market-driven private equity firm focused on environmental and social challenges across China through innovative US-China cross-border mechanisms. The fund is an example of an actively facilitated partnership between the two countries attempting to bring them together to develop and further encourage environmental and social opportunities.
- About Us. US-China Green Fund Homepage. http://www.uschinagreenfund.com/home/aboutus/index.html
- Dowling, Savannah. 2019. The US-China Green Fund Brings Western Tech to China’s Environment. Crunchbase, November 1. https://news.crunchbase.com/news/the-u-s-china-green-fund-brings-western-tech-to-chinas-environment/
- Liao, Rita. 2019. This $550M Fund Is Bringing Green Tech from the West to China, Despite Trade Tensions. TechCrunch, March 1. https://techcrunch.com/2019/02/28/us-china-green-fund/
- Price, Dennis. 2019. US-China Green Fund kicks off next stage of investments in China’s low-carbon transformation. Impact Alpha, March 5. https://impactalpha.com/u-s-china-green-fund-kicks-off-next-stage-of-investments-in-chinas-low-carbon-transformation/
- US-China Green Fund Turns Two. 2019. Paulson Institute, January 30. http://www.paulsoninstitute.org/the-green-scene/2019/01/30/u-s-china-green-fund-turns-two/