A Regression Model of Color Value and Substance Concentration of Colored Solution Based on Lambert Beer’s Law
- 12 Downloads
The paper is systematically discussed the regression model analysis based on Lambert Beer’s law on the color readings of different solution materials and the concentration of substances is discussed. The data is standardized and the evaluation of the given data is completed. We derive the relevant scale factor equation according to Lambert Beer’s law and establish a regression model of the color reading mean and material concentration of different solutions. In this paper, the concentration of the solution is first determined by measuring and comparing the color depth of the colored solution, and the value of R (red) G (green) B (blue) in the photograph is extracted by photographing using the different colors of the colored solution on the colorimetric test paper. By preprocessing and normalizing the data of these five different data indicators, a regression model between the RGB values of the colors and the concentration values of the colored solutions is established, and the correlation between them is determined to determine the reliability of the data. Sexuality, so that this model can be popularized and applied, and the concentration of the solution can be read efficiently and quickly by using the RGB value, chromaticity, and saturation value of the colored solution.
KeywordsRBG Value Lambert Beer’s law Regression model
This work was supported by the Beijing Municipal Natural Science Foundation (No. 4172006).
- 1.Hearn, D., Baker, M.P., Carithers, W.R., Cai, S., Yang, R.: Computer Graphics. 4th edn. Electronic Industry Press (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, J.: The physical meaning of Lambert-Beer’s law and its calculation method. J. High. Continuing Educ. 200(3), 32–33Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, L., Huang, H.: Mathematical Model and Mathematical Modeling. Beijing Normal University Press, Beijing (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Jiang, Q.: Mathematical Model. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Yang, D., Zhang, X., Cui, C.: Research on rapid detection technology of organophosphorus pesticide based on smartphone. Digit. Colorimetry J. 34(10), 1179–1184 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Li, H.: Quantitative detection based on color dominant wavelength and complementary color wavelength. Taiyuan University of Technology Graduation Thesis (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Xie, F.: Color sorting of raisins based on RGB method. J. East China Jiaotong Univ. 21(4), 72–73 (2004). J. High. Continuing Educ.Google Scholar
- 8.Luo, L., Wei, H.: Statistics. China Financial and Economic Publishing House (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Jiang, Q., Xie, J., Ye, J.: Mathematical Modeling, 3rd edn. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2003). (2004 Reprint)Google Scholar
- 10.Wang, X., Health, Y.: Studied the colored test solution concentration based on Matlab. Mod. Electron. Technol. (12) 65–66 (2013)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhonggeng, Han: Mathematical Modeling Method and Its Application. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2005)Google Scholar