KeywordsBorderline Personality Disorder Personality Disorder Suicide Rate Borderline Personality Disorder Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. 3rd edition revised (DSM-III-R). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association, 1987.Google Scholar
- Banaclough B. International variation in suicide rate of 15–24 year olds. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol, 1988; 23: 75–84Google Scholar
- Gould M, Shaffer D, Fisher P, Kleinman M, Morishima A. The clinical prediction of adolescent suicide. In: Assessment and prediction of suicide, Maris R, Berman A, Maltsberger J, Yufit R (editors). New York: Guilford Press, 1992: 130–143.Google Scholar
- Lönnqvist J. National suicide prevention project in Finland: a research phase of the project. Psychiatria Fennica, 1988; 19: 125–132.Google Scholar
- Maittunen, MJ, Aro HM, Henriksson MM, Lonnqvist JK. Mental disorder in adolescent suicide. DSM-IIIR axes I and II among 13 to 19 year olds. Arch. Gen. Psychiatry, 1991; 48: 834–839.Google Scholar
- Ostamo A, Lonnqvist J. The epidemiology of attempted suicide in Helsinki, 1989–1993. In: Attempted suicide in Europe. Findings from the multicentre study on parasuicide by the WHO regional office for Europe, Kerkhof A, Schmidtke A, Bille-Brahe U, de Leo D, Lönnqvist J t(editors). Leiden, the Netherlands: DSWO Press, 1994: 137–158.Google Scholar
- Shaffer D, Garland A, Gould M, Fisher P, Trautman P. Preventing teenage suicide: a critical review. J Ani Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry, 1988; 27: 675–687.Google Scholar
- Shaffer D, Gould M, Hicks R. Epidemiology, mechanisms and clinical features of youth suicide. In: Divergent perspectives on suicidal beliaviour, Kelleher M (editor). Fifth European Symposium on Suicide, Cork, 1994: 79–95.Google Scholar
- World Health Organization. World Health Statistics Annual 1991. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization, 1992a.Google Scholar
- World Health Organization. World Health Statistics Annual 1992. Geneva, Swiitzerland: World Health Organization, 1992b.Google Scholar
- World Health Organization. World Health Statistics Annual 1993. Geneva. Switzerland: World Health Organization, 1993.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1998