Depression, Hopelessness and Suicide Intent in Attempted Suicide
A Hospital-based Study of 201 Patients
- 270 Downloads
KeywordsAttempted Suicide Suicide Risk Alcohol Intoxication High Risk Characteristic Suicide Intent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Goldney RD. Attempted suicide: correlates of lethality. MD Thesis, University of Adelaide, 1976.Google Scholar
- Lester D, Beck AT, Trexler L. Extrapolation from attempted suicides to completed suicides. Journal of Abnomial Psychology, 1975; 84, 5, 563–6.Google Scholar
- O’Brien G, Holton AR, Hurren K, Watt L, Hassanyeh F. Deliberate self-harm — correlates of suicidal intent and severity of depression. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 1987; 75: 474–77.Google Scholar
- Pallis DJ, Pierce DW. Recognizing the suicidal overdose. Journal of Royal Society of Medicine, 1979; 72: 1–7.Google Scholar
- Pallis DJ, Sainsbury P. The value of assessing intent in attempted suicide. Psychological Medicine, 1976; 6: 47–92.Google Scholar
- Pokomy AD, Kaplan HB, Tsai SY. Hopelessness and attempted suicide: a reconsideration. American Journal of Psychiatry, 1975; 132, 9: 954–6.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1998