Social Stratiffication in Society and Healthcare
- 259 Downloads
KeywordsMiddle Class Class System Social Mobility Lower Class Lower Income Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alliance for Aging Research (1998). When Medicine Hurts Instead of Helps: Preventing Medication Problems in Older Persons. Washington, DC: Alliance for Aging Research.Google Scholar
- Benderly, Beryl Lieff (1997). In Her Own Right: The Institute of Medicine’s Guide to Women’s Health Issues. Washington, DC: National Institute of Medicine.Google Scholar
- Benjamin, Lois (1991). The Black Elite: Facing the Color Line in the Twilight of the Twentieth Century. Chicago: Nelson-Hall.Google Scholar
- Bogardus, Emory S. (1968). “Comparing racial distance in Ethiopia, South Africa and the United States,” Sociology and Social Research 52:149–156.Google Scholar
- Brook, Robert H., Kamberg, Caren J., Mayer-Oakes, Allison, Beers, Mark H., Raube, Kristiana, and Andrea Steiner (1991). Appropriateness of Acute Medical Care for the Elderly: An Analysis of the Literature. Santa Monica, CA: Rand Corporation.Google Scholar
- Cockerham, William C. (1997). This Aging Society, 2nd ed. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.Google Scholar
- Lengermann, Patricia Madoo, and Ruth A. Wallace (1985). Gender in America: Social Control and Social Change. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.Google Scholar
- National Center for Health Statistics (1998). Health, United States, 1998. Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics.Google Scholar
- Reed, Alyson (1999). Civil Rights Journal. Website URL: http://www.findarticles.com/cfdls/m0HSP/14/66678569/p1/article.jhtml.
- Ren, X.S., and B.C. Amick (1996). “Racial and ethnic disparities in self-assessed health status: Evidence from the national survey of families and households,” Ethnic Health 1:293–303.Google Scholar
- Rogers, Richard G., Robert A. Hummer, and Charles B. Nam (2000). Living and Dying in the USA: Behavioral, Health, and Social Differentials in Mortality. New York: Academic Press.Google Scholar
- Smith, Tom W. (1996). “Research results reported in ‘Anti-Semitism Decreases But Persists’,” Society 33:2.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2002