An Anthropological Bioethics: Hermeneutical or Critical? Commentary on Elliott
Part of the Philosophy and Medicine book series (PHME, volume 50)
- 127 Downloads
KeywordsMoral Belief Cultural Anthropologist Societal Norm Reflective Equilibrium Common Morality
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Asad, T.: 1993, Genealogies of Religion, Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD.Google Scholar
- 2.Beauchamp, T. and Childress, J.: 1994, Principles of Biomedical Ethics, 4th ed., Oxford University Press, New York, NY.Google Scholar
- 3.Jonsen, A. and Toulmin, S.: 1988, The Abuse of Casuistry, University of California Press, Berkeley, CA.Google Scholar
- 4.McKenny, G.: To Relieve the Human Condition: Bioethics, Technology and the Body, SUNY Press, Albany, New York, NY (in press).Google Scholar
- 5.Taylor, C.: 1989, Sources of the Self, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MA.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1997