Random Finite Approximations of Chaotic Maps
Part of the Institute for Nonlinear Science book series (INLS)
- 602 Downloads
KeywordsMarkov Chain Invariant Measure Chaotic System Stochastic Matrix Chaotic Signal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.See, for example, recent special focus issues devoted to chaos-based communication systems: IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst.-I, vol. 48, 2001; IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst.-I, vol. 47, 2000; Int. J. Circ. Theory Appl., vol. 27, 1999.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Bauer, Generation and processing of chaotic signals in range measurement systems, AIP Conference Proceedings (Applied Nonlinear Dynamics and Stochastic Systems near the Millennium, San Diego, CA, USA) No.411 pp. 249–254, 1997.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Bauer, Chaotic signals for CW-ranging systems. A baseband system model for distance and bearing estimation, Proceedings of the 1998 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, (ISCAS’ 98, Monterey, CA, USA), vol. 3, pp. 275–278, 1998.Google Scholar
- 7.J. von Neumann and S.M. Ulam, On combination of stochastic and deterministic processes, Bull. AMS, vol. 33, 1120, 1947.Google Scholar
- 8.M. Pollicott and M. Yuri, Dynamical systems and ergodic theory (Cambridge University Press, 1998).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2006