KeywordsMast Cell Allergic Rhinitis Histamine Release Mast Cell Activation Mediator Release
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Abbas AK, Lichtman AH, Cellular and molecular Immunology. 5th 3rd, Elservier Science (SAUNDERS), Philadelphia, pp. 432–452, 2003Google Scholar
- 2.Altrichter J, Guse AH, Resch K, Brock J, Daeron M, Huckel C. Phosphatidylinositol hydrolysis and an increase in Ca++ concentration in the signal-transduction process triggered by murine Fcγ RIII are not required for protein kinase C translocation. Eur J Biochem 228: 587–595, 1995PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 3.Choi WS Kim YM, Combs C, Frohman MA, Beaven MA. Phospholiphase D1 and D2 regulate different phases of exocytosis in mast cells. J Immunol 168:5683–5689, 2002Google Scholar
- 4.Davis RH, Didonato JJ, Hartman GN, Haas RC, Anti-inflammatory and wound healing activity of a growth substance in Aloe vera. JAPMA, 84(2):77–81, 1994Google Scholar
- 6.Goldsby RA, Kindt TJ, Osborne BA, Kuby J, Immunology. 5th eds., W.H. Freeman and Comp, New York, pp. 361–378, 2003Google Scholar
- 7.Gould HJ, Gilfilan Am, Reischi IG, Beavil R. IgE structure, receptors and signaling. In Allergy, eds. Holgate ST, Church MK, Lichtenstein LM 2nd eds, Mosby, London, pp. 243–264, 2001Google Scholar
- 12.Reuben P Siragainan, Biochemical events in basophil/mast cell activation and mediator release. In Allen P Kaplan ed., Allergy, 2nd eds., New York, W.B. Saunders Comp, pp. 99–131 (1997)Google Scholar
- 14.Williams MS, Burk M, Loprinzi CL, Hill M, Schomberg PJ, Nearhood IC, OFallon JR, Laurie JA, Shanahan TG, Moore RL, Urias RE, Kuske RR, Engel RE, Eggleston WD, Phase III double-blind evaluation of an Aloe vera gel as a prophylactic agent for radiation-induced skin toxicity. Int’l J Rad Oncol Bio Phys, 36(2): 345–349, 1996CrossRefGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2006