Application of Computer Algebra for Construction of Quasi-periodic Solutions for Restricted Circular Planar Three Body Problem
- 425 Downloads
The algorithm is realized (with the help of computer algebra methods) for construction of numeric-analytical quasi-periodic solutions of precise(!) equations of restricted planar circular three-body problem (Sun–Jupiter-small planet) for an arbitrary sufficiently wide variety of initial data. This algorithm and corresponding exe-code allows us to obtain solutions in automatic mode (certainly, approximate but satisfying the motion equations with user-specified high precision) represented by twofold Fourier polynomials. Besides, the development of so-called perturbation function is not required (essential fact). These solutions are valid in principle for infinite time interval unlike known classical solutions of such problem. Such solutions are obtained for the first time.
KeywordsComputer Algebra Quadratic Convergence Sequential Approximation Simple Iteration Minor Planet
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Subbotin, M.F.: Introduction in Theoretical Astronomy. Nauka, Moscow (1968) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 2.Grebenikov, E., Ryabov, Y.: Constructive Methods in the Analysis of Nonlinear Systems. Mir, Moscow (1983)Google Scholar
- 4.Ryabov, Y.A.: Analytic-numerical solutions of restricted non-resonance planar three-body problem. In: Ferraz-Mello, S., et al. (eds.) Dynamics, Ephemerides and Astronometry of the Solar System, pp. 289–292. IAU, Printed in the Netherlands (1996)Google Scholar
- 6.Szebehely, V.: Theory of Orbit (Russian translation from English), Nauka, Moscow (1982)Google Scholar
- 7.Simon, J.I., Bretagnon, P., et al.: Astron. Astrophys 282, 663–683 (1994)Google Scholar