Introduction to non-equilibrium statistical mechanics
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 7)
- 849 Downloads
General references for non-equilibrium statistical mechanics according to the “Brussels school” are found in the following monographs and review papers.
- I. PRIGOGINE: Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics (New York: Interscience-Wiley, 1962)Google Scholar
- R. BALESCU: Statistical Mechanics of Charged Particles (New York: Interscience-Wiley, 1963)Google Scholar
- P. RESIBOLS: in Physics of Many Particle Systems ed. by E. Meeron (New York: Gordon and Breach, 1966)Google Scholar
- I. PRIGOGINE: in Nato School on Non Linear Physics and Mathematics (Munich: Springer, 1968)Google Scholar
The vacuum and correlation projection operators have been introduced in two papers.
- R. BALESCU: Physica 38, 98 (1968) Physica 42, 464 (1969)Google Scholar
The problems connected with the quasi-particle theory are presented in the following papers (among others).
© Springer Verlag 1971