Position space renormalization group
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 79)
Invited Lectures F. Renormalization Group and Critical Phenomena
- 191 Downloads
An outline is given of the position space renormalization group approach to phase transition and critical phenomena. The method is illustrated by simple examples of renormalization transformations for the two-dimensional Ising model.
KeywordsFree Energy Ising Model Critical Phenomenon Fixed Point Couple Group Theoretical Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.The most complete survey to date is “Phase Transition and Critical Phenomena VI” C. Domb and M.S. Green editors (1976)Google Scholar
- 2.Le Guillon and J. Zinn-Justin Phys. Rev. Lett. 39 (1977) 95Google Scholar
- 3.L.P. Kadanoff, A. Hougton and M.C. Yalabik J. Stat. Phys. 17 (1976) 171Google Scholar
- 4.See e.g. pag. 441–447 in ref. 1)Google Scholar
- 5).F.J. Wegner, Phys. Rev. B5 (1972) 4529Google Scholar
- 6).See e.g. pag. 447–450 in ref. 1).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978