A study of nearby clusters of galaxies
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 310)
III Clusters of Galaxies
- 177 Downloads
The paper describes a study, presently underway, of a sample of 150 nearby clusters of galaxies. We discuss the selection criteria, observational data, and methods of analysis, and present some illustrative results.
KeywordsIntensity Profile Distant Cluster Illustrative Result Plate Calibration Data Image Processing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Abell, G.O., 1980. Preprint.Google Scholar
- Di Chio, P., Nanni, D., Pittella, G., Trevese, D., Vignato, A., 1983. In Clustering in the Universe, ed. Gerbal, D., Mazure, A., Editions Frontières, Gif-sur-Yvette, p. 145.Google Scholar
- Nanni, D., Pittella, G., Trevese, D., Vignato, A., 1980. SPIE, 264, 48.Google Scholar
- Pittella, G., 1987. Acta Cosmologica, 15, 119.Google Scholar
- Pittella, G., Vignato, A., 1979. Mem. Soc. astr. Ital., 50, 537.Google Scholar
- Stobie, R.S., 1980. SPIE, 264, 208.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988