Comparison of different mathematical methods for the investigation of object distributions
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 310)
VII Methods and Tools
- 174 Downloads
The suitability of different mathematical methods with respect to particular problems is shown.
KeywordsCorrelation Function Mathematical Method Statistical Reduction General Gradient Local Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Bereś, K., 1986. Acta Cosmologica, 14, 109.Google Scholar
- Garncarek, Z., 1986. Acta Cosmologica, 14, 101.Google Scholar
- Garncarek, Z., Kuklewski, J., Rudnicki, K., 1988. Acta Cosmologica, 15, 63.Google Scholar
- Klypin, A.A., 1988. Acta Cosmologica, 15, 102.Google Scholar
- Peebles, P.J.E., 1980. The Large-Scale Structure of the Universe, Princeton University Press, Princeton.Google Scholar
- Zięba, S., 1988. Acta Cosmologica, 15, 85.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1988