A Genetic Algorithm for Switchbox Routing Problem
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 1424)
- 571 Downloads
A genetic routing method for switchbox problem with novel coding technique is presented. The principle of proposed method and results of computer experiments are described in detail.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Davis ed.: “Handbook of Genetic Algorithms”, Van Nostrand Reinhold (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.S.M. Sait and H. Youssef: “VLSI Physical Design Automation”, IEEE Press (1995).Google Scholar
- 3.A.T. Rahmani and N. Ono: “A Genetic Algorithm for Channel Routing Problem”, Proc. of the 5th Int. Conf. on Genetic Algorithms, pp. 494–498 (1993)Google Scholar
- 4.V.N. Davidenko, V.M. Kureichik and V.V. Miagkikh: “Genetic Algorithm for restrictive Channel Routing Problem”, Proc. of the 7th Int. Conf. on Genetic Algorithms, pp. 636–642 (1997)Google Scholar
- 5.R. Joobbani and D.P. Siewiorek: “WEAVER: A knowledge based routing expert”, Design & Test, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 12–23 (1983)Google Scholar
- 6.J.P. Cohoon and P.L. Heck: “BEAVER: A computational-geometry-based tool for switchbox routing”, IEEE Trans. CAD, Vol. CAD-7, No. 6, pp. 684–697 (1988)Google Scholar
- 7.M. Burstein and R. Pelavin: “Hierarchical Wire Routing”, IEEE Trans. CAD, Vol. CAD-2, No. 4, pp. 223–234 (1983)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1998