Tissue Culture Gel Firmness: Measurement And Effects On Growth
Part of the Focus on Biotechnology book series (FOBI, volume 6)
- 1.6k Downloads
KeywordsPetri Plate Tissue Culture Medium Globe Artichoke Digital Force Gauge Somatic Embryogenic Tissue
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Klimaszewska, K.; Bernier-Cardou, M.; Cyr, D.R. and Sutton, B.C.S. (2000) Influence of gelling agents on culture medium gel strength, water availability, tissue water potential, and maturation response in embryogenic cultures of Pinus strobus L. In Vitro Cell. Dev. Biol.–Plant 36: 279-286.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Singha, S.; Townsend, E.C. and Oberly, G.H. (1985) Mineral nutrient status of crabapple and pear shoots cultured in vitro on varying concentrations of three agars. Amer. J. Hort. Sci. 110: 407-411.Google Scholar
- Debergh, P.C. (1982) Physical properties of culture media. In: Fujiwara, A. (Ed.) Proc. of the 5thInternational Congress of Plant Tissue and Cell Culture. Tokyo, Japan; pp. 135-136.Google Scholar
- McNaught, A.D. and Wilkinson, A. (1997) IUPAC Compendium of Chemical Technology 2nd ed. Blackwell Science, Oxford, UK; pp. 464. Online at: http://www.nicmila.org/ Gold/Output/S06227.xhtml.Google Scholar
- Krieg, N.R. and Gerhardt, P. (1981) Solid culture. In: Gerhardt, P.; Murray, R.G.E.; Costilow, R.N.; Nester, E.W.; Wood, W.A.; Krieg, N.R. and Phillips, G.B. (Eds.) Manual of Methods for General Bacteriology. Amer. Soc. For Microbiol., Washington DC; pp. 143-150.Google Scholar
- Scherer, P.A.; Muller, E.; Lippert, H. and Wolff, G. (1988) Multi-element analysis of agar and gelrite impurities investigated by inductively coupled plasma emission spectrometry as well as physical properties of tissue culture media prepared with agar or the gellan gum Gelrite. Acta Hort. 226: 655-658.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
© Springer 2008