A Commercialized Photoautotrophic Micropropagation System
Part of the Focus on Biotechnology book series (FOBI, volume 6)
- 1.6k Downloads
KeywordsCulture Vessel Little Significant Difference Test Photoautotrophic Growth Forced Ventilation Micropropagation System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Kozai, T.; Kitaya, Y.; Fujiwara, K.; Smith, M.A.L. and Aitken-Christie, J. (1995) Environmental measurement and control systems. In: Aitken-Christie, J.; Kozai, T. and Smith, M.A.L. (Eds.) Automation and Environmental Control in Plant Tissue Culture. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordretch, The Netherlands; pp. 539-574.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Kozai, T.; Kubota, C.; Zobayed, S.M.A.; Nguyen, Q.T.; Afreen-Zobayed, F. and Heo, J. (2000) Developing a mass-propagation system of woody plants. In: Challenge of Plant and Agriculture Sciences to the Crisis of Biosphere on the Earth in the 21st Century, USA; pp. 293-306.Google Scholar
- Heo, J.; Wilson, S. B. and Kozai, T. (2000) A forced ventilation micropropagation system for production of photoautotrophic sweet potato plug plantlets in a scaled-up culture vessel: Growth and Uniformity. Hort. Technol. 1: 90-94.Google Scholar
- Kozai, T. and Zobayed, S.M.A. (2000) Acclimatization. In: Spier, R. (Ed.) Encyclopaedia of Cell Technology, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York; pp. 1-12.Google Scholar
- Xiao, Y. and Kozai, T. (2004) Commercial application of a photoautotrophic micropropagation system using large vessels with forced ventilation: plantlet growth and production cost. Hort. Sci. 39(6): 345 356.Google Scholar
- Kozai, T. and Xiao, Y. (2005) A commercialized photoautotrophic micropropagation system using large vessels with forced ventilation, The 5th IVCHB Symposium, Debrecen, Hungary, Acta Hort. (in press).Google Scholar
© Springer 2008