Ultra Wideband Systems
Part of the Analog Circuits and Signal Processing book series (ACSP)
- 661 Downloads
KeywordsFederal Communication Commission Wireless Personal Area Network Impulse Radio Link Budget Ultra Wideband System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.IEEE, “IEEE 802.15.4 Standard,” IEEE 802. 15. 4 Standard, 2005. http://standards.ieee.org/ getieee802/download/802.15.4-2003.pdfGoogle Scholar
- 2.http://www.ria.ie/committees/pdfs/ursi/WirelessTech_RIA.pdf, from p.3.Google Scholar
- 5.Ali Sadri, “Wireless Internet Overview,”Feburary 2003. http://www.ocate.edu/wireless_1.ppt.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Win, R. Scholtz, “Comparisons of analogue and digital impulse radio for wireless multiple-access communications,”Proceedings of ICC, pp. 91–94, 1997.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Hämäläinen, J. Saloranta, J-P. Mäkelä, T. Patana, “Ultra wideband signal impact on the performances of IEEE802.11b and bluetooth networks,”Journal of Wireless Information Networks, Vol...10, no. 4, pp. 201–210, 2004.Google Scholar
- 8.Asad Abidi and Payam Heydari, “Special session: Low-power UWB transceiver design,”IEEE Int’l Symposium on Low-Power Electronics and Design (ISLPED), p. 301, Aug. 2005.Google Scholar
- 10.P. Withington, R. Reinhardt, R. Stanley, “Preliminary results of an ultra-wideband impulse scanning receiver,”IEEE Military Communications Conference, Vol. 2, pp. 1186–1190, 1999.Google Scholar
- 12.Aiello et al., “Ultra-wideband wireless systems”, IEEE Microwave Magazine, 2003.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2008