Distributed RF Front-End
Part of the Analog Circuits and Signal Processing book series (ACSP)
- 647 Downloads
KeywordsConversion Gain Switching Pair Composite Cell Input Match Network Mixer Mixer Mixer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Heydari, D. Lin, “A Performance Optimized CMOS Distributed LNA for UWB Receivers,” IEEE CICC, pp. 337–340, Sept. 2005.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Yazdi, D. Lin, P. Heydari, “A 1.8 V Three-Stage 25,GHz 3,dB-BW Differential Non-Uniform Downsized Distributed Amplifier,” IEEE ISSCC, pp. 156–157, Feb. 2005.Google Scholar
- 5.F. S. Lee, D. Wentzloff,. A. P. Chandrakasan, “An ultra-wideband baseband front-end,” IEEE RFIC Symposium, pp. 493–496, June 2004.Google Scholar
- 7.F. Zhang, P. Kinget, “Low power programmable-gain CMOS distributed LNA for ultra-wideband applications, ” Symposium on VLSI Circuits, pp. 78–81, June 2005.Google Scholar
- 8.A. Ismail, A. Abidi, “A 3.1 to 8.2,GHz direct conversion receiver for MB-OFDM UWB communications,” IEEE Solid-State Circuits Conference, pp. 208–210, Feb. 2005.Google Scholar
- 9.B. Razavi, T. Aytur, F. Yang, R. Yan, H. Kang, C. Hsu, C. Lee, “A 0.13 μm CMOS UWB transceiver”, IEEE Solid-State Circuits Conference, pp. 216–218, Feb. 2005.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2008