Distributed RF Front-End for UWB Direct Conversion Receiver
Part of the Analog Circuits and Signal Processing book series (ACSP)
- 654 Downloads
KeywordsPhase Mismatch Conversion Gain Composite Cell Image Rejection Ratio Direct Conversion Receiver
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Y. Wong, Fundamentals ofDistributed Amplification, Artech House, 1993.Google Scholar
- 2.Y. Tsividis, Operation and Modeling of the MOS Transistor, pp. 440–512, McGraw-Hill, 1999.Google Scholar
- 4.B. Razavi, RF Microelectronics, Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1998.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Ismail, A. Abidi, “A 3.1 to 8.2GHz direct conversion receiver for MB-OFDM UWB communications,” IEEE Solid-State Circuits Conference, pp. 208–210, February 2005.Google Scholar
- 6.B. Razavi, T. Aytur, F. Yang, R. Yan, H. Kang, C. Hsu, C. Lee; “A 0.13 μm CMOS UWB transceiver”, IEEE Solid-State Circuits Conference, pp. 216–218, Feb. 2005.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2008