- 1.5k Downloads
This chapter 1 presents an introduction to switched capacitor (SC) circuits, and PSoC’s programmable SC blocks.
KeywordsOutput Voltage Voltage Versus Transfer Phase Switch Resistance Acquisition Phase
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- R. J. Baker, CMOS Circuit Design, Layout, and Simulation, second edition, Hoboken, NJ: J. Wiley Interscience, 2005.Google Scholar
- S. Franco, Design with Operational Amplifiers and Analog Integrated Circuits, New York: McGraw Hill, 2002.Google Scholar
- P. Gray, P. Hurst, S. Lewis, R. Meyer, Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits, fourth edition, Hoboken, NJ: J. Wiley & Sons, 2001.Google Scholar
- R. Gregorian, G. Temes, Analog MOS Integrated Circuits for Signal Processing, Hoboken, NJ: J. Wiley & Sons, 1986.Google Scholar
- B. Razavi, Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits, New York: McGraw Hill, 2001.Google Scholar
- PSoC Mixed Signal Array, Technical Reference Manual, Document No. PSoC TRM 1.21, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, 2005.Google Scholar
- D. Van Ess, Understanding Switch Capacitor Analog Block, Application Note AN 2041, Cypress, March 30, 2004.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011