ΔΣ Analog-to-Digital Converters
- 1.5k Downloads
The chapter discusses the basic concepts of Delta Sigma (ΔΣ) analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), and details the design of first- and second-order ΔΣ ADCs using the PSoC architecture.
KeywordsQuantization Noise Nyquist Frequency Noise Transfer Function Clock Jitter Signal Transfer Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- G. Bourdopoulos, A. Pnevmatikakis, V. Anastassopoulos, T. Deliyannis, Delta-Sigma Modulators. Modeling, Design and Applications, London: Imperial College Press, 2003.Google Scholar
- F. Medeiro, A. Perez-Verdu, A. Rodriguez-Vazquez, Top-Down Design of High-Performance Sigma-Delta Modulators, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 1999.Google Scholar
- S. Norsworthy, R. Schreier, G. Temes, Delta-Sigma Data Converters. Theory, Design, and Simulation, Piscataway, NJ: Nyork, IEEE Press, 1997.Google Scholar
- R. Schreier, G. Temes, Understanding Delta-Sigma Data Converters, New York: J. Wiley & Sons, 2005.Google Scholar
- PSoC Mixed Signal Array, Technical Reference Manual, Document No. PSoC TRM 1.21, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, 2005.Google Scholar
- DelSig8 v3.2, 8 Bit Delta Sigma ADC, Application Note, Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Oct. 3 2005.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011