- 102 Downloads
As for any system of production or services, the real estate market also needs an intellectual backup. What is required in this area is the analysis of market mechanisms; investigation of legal prerequisites and growth trends; creating new forms and methods of activity on the market; comparing the experience of other countries, etc. It is also necessary to train specialists employed by the institutions serving the real estate market; to publish the results of market analysis; and to prepare codes of practice and manuals for use both by intermediaries and clients operating in market.
KeywordsReal Estate Real Estate Market State Exam Real Estate Agent Investment Process
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Belniak S., Kalkowski L., Naukowcy o nieruchomościach, Home and Market 1994.Google Scholar
- Vademecum Studenta, University of Economics 1999.Google Scholar
- Polski Rynek Nieruchomości, Unikat Promocja Media 1999.Google Scholar
- Regulation on real estate turnover, Journal of Law, Issue 115/1997.Google Scholar
- Law on Higher Education, Journal of Law, Issue 63/1991.Google Scholar