- 99 Downloads
The sweeping social and political changes in Eastern Europe at the end of the 1980s were mirrored in Slovenia. The right to own private property was guaranteed by the new Constitution and a free real estate market was developed. The need for market valuation of real estate became more and more pronounced.
KeywordsReal Estate Spatial Planning Market Valuation Real Estate Agency Civil Construction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Courts Act, Official Gazette of Republic of Slovenia, No. 19/1994.Google Scholar
- Faculty of Civil and Geodetic Engineering, 1998, University of Ljubljana.Google Scholar
- Rules on Valuers, Official Gazette of Republic of Slovenia, No.20/1995.Google Scholar
- Science in Slovenia, 1993, Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Slovenia, Ljubljana.Google Scholar
- Act amending the Courts Act, Official Gazette of Republic of Slovenia, No. 28/2000.Google Scholar
- Šubic Kovač, M., 1998, Inertia of the Administrative Valuation Methods and Introduction of Marketing Real Estate Valuation — Case study of Slovenia, International Real Estate Conference, Maastricht [ERES /AREUEA].Google Scholar
- Šubic Kovač, M., 1999, Development of Education and Profession in the Field of Real Estate Valuation in Slovenia International Real Estate Conference, Athens [ERES].Google Scholar
- kamen.uni-mb.siGoogle Scholar
- fgg.uni-lj.siGoogle Scholar