The Baltic States
- 103 Downloads
In the early 1990s, ownership reforms commenced in all three Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania), following the rebirth of their independence and the foundation of a new democracy.
KeywordsReal Estate High Education System Real Estate Market Baltic State Credit Point
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Estonian Agricultural University. The Statement of Curriculum and Specialities. (Tartu, 1999).Google Scholar
- 2.Hedwall, K.; Leiwo, K.; Challenges of Vocational and higher-level Real Estate Education in Finland. (ERES conference report, Bordeaux, 2000).Google Scholar
- 3.Schulte, K-W.; Schulte-Daxbök, G.; Real Estate Education Throughout the World. (ERES conference report, Bordeaux, 2000).Google Scholar
- 4.Tallinn Technical University. The Statement of Courses and Specialities. (Tallinn, 2000).Google Scholar
- 5.The education System in Estonia, http://www.hm.ee.
- 6.The Education System in Latvia. Latvian ENIC/NARIC. http://www.aic.lv.
- 7.The Education System in Lithuania, http://www.is.lt/klausimas3.html.
- 8.The Estonian Real Estate Appraisers Society, http://www.ekhy.ee.