- 432 Downloads
Tamper evidence has been defined in the USA as the degree to which tampering is apparent to the observer.
KeywordsVisible Evidence Healthcare Product Packaging Technology Compliance Policy Hard Gelatin Capsule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Three or four citations from the Federal Register, the Regulations, a Guide of applicable TE Technologies.Google Scholar
- Hewartson, L. An evaluation of the overall effectiveness of selected current tamper resistant packages. M.S. thesis, 1989, University Microfilms, Ann Arbor, MI.Google Scholar
- Iwaszkiewicz, R. II. An evaluation of tamper-resistant packaging: A method for measuring tamper-evidence. M.S. thesis, 1991. University Microfilms, Ann Arbor, MI.Google Scholar
- Lockhart H. Tamper evident packaging. In: The Wiley encyclopedia of packaging technology, 1986.Google Scholar
- Lockhart, H. Tamper Evidence, Proceedings, Intelpack 92, Intelligent Packaging — a strategic management tool. London, December 1992.Google Scholar
- Lockhart, Richmond, Sneden. Tamper resistant packaging: Is it really? Package Engineering, 1983; 96.Google Scholar
- Logan B. Product tampering crime: a review. J For Sci 1993; 918.Google Scholar
- Paine FA. Tamper evident packaging. Pira review, 1989.Google Scholar
- Rosette JL. Improving tamper-evident packaging. Technomic, 1992.Google Scholar
- Sneden, J. Testing of tamper resistant packaging. M.S. thesis, 1983, University Microfilms, Ann Arbor, MI.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht 1996