Limits to Growth in Telecom Markets?
- 67 Downloads
Technological change and demand are critical factors for the development of traffic, cost, revenue and profitability in telecommunications. In this paper I am going to discuss specially how future demand for telecommunications might develop with respect to driving forces and limitations.
KeywordsGross Domestic Product Data Communication Price Elasticity Income Elasticity Video Conferencing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Beale, 1, 1995. The Information Explosion. The OECD Observer. No. 196.Google Scholar
- Carey, J., 1989. Consumer Adoption of New Communication Technologies. IEEE Communications Magazine, August 1989, 28-32Google Scholar
- European Media Business & Finance, 1996. European markets should be ready for info explosion. European Media Business & Finance (Reuter), Vol.6 Issue 2, January 15 1996Google Scholar
- Hopkins, M., 1993. Is broadband affordable. Analysys Ltd., Cambridge. Paper presented at EFOC & N ‘93, the 11th Annual Conference, Hague June 30.-July 2 1993.Google Scholar
- Lamberton, D. (ed.), 1995. Beyond Competition. The future of telecommunications, North-Holland, 1995, pp. 33–46Google Scholar
- Mortensen, F., 1994. Public service i Informasjonssamfundet?. Bilag (annex) 22. Forskningsministeriet, Infosamfundet år 2000. Report. Copenhagen 1994.Google Scholar
- Lowe, K. 1995. The man who wants to wipe out space. Property Week/Reuter 12th December 1995.Google Scholar
- Potter, B., 1995. Cheap shots on the superhighway. Age (Melbourne)/Reuter, 25. September 1995Google Scholar
- Saether, J.-P. 1988. Mange nye tjenester på hussentraler, men blir de brukt? Telenor Research Department. Kjeller, report no. 51/88.Google Scholar
- Sharp, C., 1981. The Economics of Time. Martin Robertson & Company, Oxford. ISBN 0-85520-162-2Google Scholar
- Statistics Norway 1992. The Time Budget Surveys 1970-1990. Statistics Norway, Oslo. ISBN 82-537-3637-1Google Scholar
- Statistics Norway. Survey of consumer expenditure. Statistics Norway, Oslo (Regularly published statistics)Google Scholar