Evaluation of Flexible Manufacturing Systems
Part of the Springer Series in Advanced Manufacturing book series (SSAM)
- 2.2k Downloads
KeywordsData Envelopment Analysis Analytic Hierarchy Process Flexible Manufacturing System Analytic Hierarchy Process Method Axiomatic Design
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Albayrakoglu M (1996) Justification of new manufacturing technology: a strategic approach using the analytical hierarchy process. Production and Inventory Management Journal 37:71–77Google Scholar
- Gerwin D, Kolodny H (1992) Management of advanced manufacturing technology: strategy, organization, and innovation. Wiley, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Rao RV (2007) Evaluating flexible manufacturing systems using a combined multiple attribute decision-making method. International Journal of Production Research (In Press)Google Scholar
- Sarkis J (1997) Evaluating flexible manufacturing systems using data envelopment analysis. The Engineering Economist 43:25–46Google Scholar
- Troxler JW (1990) Estimating the cost impact of flexible manufacturing. Journal of Cost Management 4:26–35Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2007