Robot Selection for a Given Industrial Application
Part of the Springer Series in Advanced Manufacturing book series (SSAM)
- 2.2k Downloads
KeywordsData Envelopment Analysis Analytic Hierarchy Process Load Carry Capacity Industrial Robot Analytic Hierarchy Process Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Agrawal VP, Kohli V, Gupta S (1991) Computer aided robot selection: the ‘multiple attribute decision making’ approach. International Journal of Production Research 29:1629–1644Google Scholar
- Imang MM, Schlesinger RJ (1989) Decision models for robot selection: a comparison of ordinary least squares and linear goal programming method. Decision Sciences 20:40–53Google Scholar
- Khouja M, Offodile OF (1994) The industrial robots selection problem: a literature review and directions for future research. IIE Transactions 26:50–61Google Scholar
- Knott K, Getto RD (1982) A model for evaluating alternative robot systems under uncertainty. International Journal of Production Research 20:155–165Google Scholar
- Offodile OF, Lambert PK, Dudek RA (1987) Development of a computer aided robot selection procedure (CARSP). International Journal of Production Research 25:1109–1112Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2007