Evaluation of Environmentally Conscious Manufacturing Programs
Part of the Springer Series in Advanced Manufacturing book series (SSAM)
- 2.2k Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Hierarchy Process Firm Performance Regulatory Compliance Analytical Hierarchy Process Method Conscious Design
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Presley A, Sarkis J (1994) An activity based strategic justification methodology for ECM technology. International Journal on Environmentally Conscious Design and Manufacturing 3:5–17Google Scholar
- Rao RV (2004) Digraph and matrix methods for evaluating environmentally conscious manufacturing programs. International Journal of Environmentally Conscious Design and Manufacturing 12:23–33Google Scholar
- Sarkis J (1995b) Supply chain management and environmentally conscious design and manufacturing. International Journal of Environmentally Conscious Design and Manufacturing 4:43–52Google Scholar
- Sarkis J, Lin LA (1994) A general IDEF0 model for the strategic implementation of CIM systems. International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing 7:100–115Google Scholar
- Wilhelm MR, Parsaei HR, Fleischman M, Kaltenhauser A, Watters J (1993) Selection of waste management technologies to implement manufacturing pollution prevention strategies. International Journal of Environmentally Conscious Design and Manufacturing 2:41–47Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag London Limited 2007