Features of Personnel Training/Retraining in the Conditions of Digital Transformation
- 49 Downloads
Today, no one disputes about the prerequisites of digital transformation, because it has already been happening. It would be strange to assume that businesses will be able to work according to the old model, with traditional processes and the same efficiency. Everybody is aware education to be an essential part of the economy, and the degree of education in society is compared with parameters of economic development and welfare of people. The purpose of the research is to improve effectiveness of personnel training/retraining for work in the conditions of digital transformation. The tasks are: to analyze the impact of digital transformation on labor market; justify the need for training/ retraining of personnel for these activities in the context of digital learning; consider stages of training personnel using distance education technologies; analyze participants’ interaction in the educational process. Empirical (observation, comparison), theoretical (analysis, synthesis, modeling) and diagnostic methods (of the condition and causes) research methods were used. The article analyzes the impact of digital transformation on labor market and the trends of the latter’s development; the necessity of staff retraining for activities in digital transformation; the stages of personnel training, and the interaction of educational process participants in distance education.
KeywordsDigital transformation Digitalization of education Distance learning Labor market Staff retraining
The author of the article expresses her appreciation to the Department for support of publication activity of Samara State University of Economics for the comprehensive assistance and support provided.
- 1.Akimova, O.B., Shcherbin, M.D.: Digital transformation of education: timeliness of educational and cognitive independence of students. Innov. Projects Programs Educ. 1, 27–34 (2018)Google Scholar
- 3.Forbes: How digital transformation will change the labor market in Russia? https://yandex.ru/turbo?text=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.forbes.ru%2Fkarera-i-svoy-biznes%2F371537-kak-cifrovaya-transformaciya-izmenit-rynok-truda-v-rossii. Accessed: 10 June 2020
- 4.Gromova, T.V., Belousov, A.I.: Functional components of the model of teacher’s pedagogical activity in the distance learning system. Bull. SSAU(National Research University) 14(2), 248–260 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Ryzhkov, V.: What is digital transformation? https://komanda-a.pro/blog/digital-transformation. Accessed: 10 June 2020
- 11.WEF: Robots ‘will create more jobs than they displace. https://www.bbc.com/news/business-45545228. Accessed: 15 May 2020