Concrete Interpolation of Meromorphic Matrix Functions on Riemann Surfaces
- 187 Downloads
This work investigates concrete problems of interpolating matrix pole-zero data with multiple-valued meromorphic matrix functions on closed Riemann surfaces. In the case of genus g > 1, a condition sufficient for the existence of a solution having constant factor of automorphy is presented. Necessary and sufficient conditions are presented in the case whereg = 1. A necessary and sufficient condition for single-valued matrix function interpolation in arbitrary genus is also established.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ball, Joseph A.; Clancey, Kevin F.; Vinnikov, Victor, Linear equivalence of matrix divisors on Riemann surfaces, in preparation.1999Google Scholar
- Ball, Joseph A.; Gohberg, Israel; Rodman, LeibaInterpolation of Rational Matrix Functions. Operator Theory: Advances and Applications45. Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel, 1990.Google Scholar
- J.A. Ball, M. Rakowski and B. Wyman, Coupling operators, Wedderburn-Forney spaces, and generalized inversesLinear Algebra and its Applications203–204 (1994), 111–138.Google Scholar
- J.A. Ball and A.C.M. Ran, Local inverse spectral problems for rational matrix functionsIntegral Equations and Operator Theory10 (1987), 3 49–415.Google Scholar
- I. Gohberg, M.A. Kaashoek, L. Lerer and L. Rodman,Minimal divisors of rational matrix functions with prescribed zero and pole structure, inTopics in Operator Theory Systems and Networks(Ed. H. Dym and I. Gohberg)Operator Theory: Advances and Applications12, Birkhäuser Verlag, Basel-Berlin-Boston, 1984, pp. 241–275.Google Scholar
- C.S. SeshadriFibrés Vectoriels sur les Courbes AlgébriquesAstérisque #96, Société Mathématique de France, Paris, 1982.Google Scholar