Coupling Simulation of Four-field in Flame Furnace
- 775 Downloads
A tower-type zinc distillation furnace and a copper flash smelting furnace are taken as the typical examples of single-phase combustion and two-phase combustion, respectively. The applications of the coupling multi-field numerical simulation are also described.
KeywordsCombustion Chamber Coupling Simulation Smelting Process Swirl Number Liquid Zinc
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bao Yunran (1997) Strategy of intensive economy incensement and energy development (in Chinese). Energy Research and Information, 13(1): 1Google Scholar
- Chen Hongrong, Mei Chi, Xie Kai et al (2004) Operation optimization of concentrate burner in copper flash smelting furnace (in Chinese). Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 14(3):631–636Google Scholar
- Li Xinfeng, Mei Chi, Zhou Ping et al (2003) Mathematical model of multistage and multiphase chemical reactions in flash furnace (in Chinese). Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 13(1):204–207Google Scholar
- Lu Zhongwu (1995) Flame Furnaces (in Chinese). Metallurgical Industry Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Ma Aichun, Zhou Jiemin, Ou Jianping et al (2006) CFD prediction of physical field for multi-air channel pulverized coal burner in rotary kiln (in Chinese), 13(1):75–79Google Scholar
- Mao Jianxiong et al (1998) Clean combustion of Coal (in Chinese). Science Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Mei Chi et al (1999) Hologram simulation of modern furnaces and kilns (in Chinese). Journal of Central South University of Technology, 30(6): 592–596Google Scholar
- Mei Chi et al (2003) Form and application of high effective reaction zone in copper flash smelting (in Chinese). Nonferrous Metallurgy, 55(4):85–88Google Scholar
- Ren Hongjiu (2001) Bath Smelting of Non-ferrous Metallurgy (in Chinese). Metallurgical Industry Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Xie Kai (2005) Several Theory and Operation Optimization Challenges in the Development of Modern Copper Flash Smelters (in Chinese). Thesis (PhD), Central South UniversityGoogle Scholar
- Xie Kai, Mei Chi, Zhang Quan et al (2003) Research of uneven temperature field in the zinc fractionating tower furnace chamber (in Chinese). Journal of Central South University of Technology(Natural Science), 34(1):32–35Google Scholar