Global Feedback Linearizability of Locally Linearizable Systems
Part of the Mathematics and Its Applications book series (MAIA, volume 29)
- 420 Downloads
This paper is dedicated to Wilfred Kaplan and to Georges Reeb as a token of my admiration and friendship.
KeywordsVector Field Integral Curve Equivalent System Curve Family Complex Analytic Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C.I. Byrnes, Remarks on nonlinear planar control systems which are linearized by feedback, preprint.Google Scholar
- D. Cheng, T.J. Tarn and A. Isidori, Global feedback linearization of nonlinear systems, Proc. 23nd Conf. on Decision & Control, Las Vegas, NV, Dec. 1984.Google Scholar
- D. Cheng, T.J. Tarn and A. Isidori, Global external linarization of nonlinear systems via feedback, Proc. 23nd Conf. on Decision & Control, Las Vegas NV, Dec. 1984.Google Scholar
- L.R. Hunt, R. Su and G. Meyer, Global transformations of nonlinear systems, To appear in IEEE Trans, on Autom. Control, Vol. 27 (1982).Google Scholar
- G. Reeb, Sur certaines proprietes topologique des varietes feuilletes, Actualites Sci Industr. no. 1183, Hermann, Paris 1952.Google Scholar
- R. Su, On the linear equivalents of nonlinear systems, Systems and Control Letters 2, No. 1 (1982).Google Scholar
- W. Dayawansa, W.M. Boothby and D.L. Elliott, Global state and feedback equivalence of nonlinear systems, to appear, Systems and Control Letters.Google Scholar
- W. Dayawansa, D.L. Elliott and W.M. Boothby, Global linearization by feedback and state transformations. To appear, IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, December 1985.Google Scholar
- W. Dayawansa, Ph.D. Dissertation, Washington University, 1985.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1986