About the Local Linearization of Nonlinear Systems
- 425 Downloads
While in a recent past input/output linearization (, ) and global linearization (, , ) of differentiable nonlinear systems have received a considerable attention, some new ideas concerning the local linearization have emerged. In all cases, the procedure consists in defining control specifications on the linearized system independently of the operating point. Then, the local linear control laws are parametrized by the operating point and analytically “integrated” in a global nonlinear design (that is, without gain scheduling).
KeywordsNonlinear System Operating Point State Feedback Local Linearization Controllable Nonlinear System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BAUMANN W., RUGH W. ‘Feedback Control of Nonlinear Systems by Extended Linearization: the multi-input case’, preprint.Google Scholar
- CHAMPETIER C., MOUYON P. ‘About the local linearization of nonlinear systems’, 24th IEEE CDC, Fort Lauderdale, 1985.Google Scholar
- CHAMPETIER C., MOUYON P., MAGNI J.-F. ‘Pseudolinearization of nonlinear systems by dynamic precompensation’, 24th IEEE CDC, Fort Lauderdale, 1985.Google Scholar
- CHAMPETIER C., MOUYON P., REBOULET C. ‘Pseudolinearization of multi-input nonlinear systems’, Proceedings of the 23rd IEEE CDC, Las Vegas, 1984Google Scholar
- JAKUBCYZK B., RESPONOEK W. ‘On linearization of control systems’, Bull. Acad. Polon. Sci., Ser. Sci. Math. Astronom. Phys., 28, 1980, pp 517–522Google Scholar
- MOUYON P., CHAMPETIER C., REBOULET C. ‘Application d’une nouvelle méthode de commande des systèmes non linéaires -la pseudolinéarisation- à un exemple industriel’, Congrès INRIA, Nice 1984.Google Scholar
- RUGH W. ‘Design of nonlinear compensators for nonlinear systems by extended linearization technique’, Proceedings of the 23rd IEEE CDC, Las Vegas, 1984Google Scholar
- RUGH W. ‘An extended linearization approach to nonlinear system inversion’, this book.Google Scholar