Alkyds in the construction industry
- 251 Downloads
excellent gloss and gloss retention;
resistance to saltbrine and mineral oils;
suitable for exterior and interior areas.
KeywordsAlkyd Resin Epoxy Coating Pigment Coating Ideal Vehicle Ally Chemical
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Allied Chemical (1958) The Technology of Alkyd Resins Barrett Division of Allied Chemical, Toledo, OH.Google Scholar
- Biegen, J.R. and Fuller, W.P. (1967) Alkyd Resins unit 5 of the Federation of Societies for Coatings Technology, Philadelphia, PA.Google Scholar
- Bleile, H.R. (1989) Marine Coatings Federation of Societies for Coatings Technology, Philadelphia, PA.Google Scholar
- Holmberg, K. (1987) High Solids Alkyd Resins Marcel Dekker, New York.Google Scholar
- Oldring, P. (1987) Resins for Surface Coatings SITA Technology, London.Google Scholar
- Patton, T.C. (1962) Alkyd Resin Technology: Formulating Techniques and Allied Calculations Interscience, New York.Google Scholar
- Payne, H. (1965) Organic Coating Technology Volume 1 John Wiley, New York.Google Scholar